Sac Valley IT - COVID-19 Response
To our Valued Customers and Business Partners:
The impact and outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) is continuing to impact people and countries around the world. Our top priority is the health and safety of employees, customers, partners, and communities. We understand the challenges facing our clients and we aim to support their needs in any way we can.
Sac Valley IT’s team is executing pre-established business continuity plans and we are confident in our ability to ensure delivery of seamless service and support during these challenging times. I want to personally share Sac Valley IT commitment to you and the steps that we are taking to protect all of our customers, partners, and employees:
• We are carefully monitoring the rapidly changing situation, following guidance from both the CDC and local health authorities.
• We’ve significantly increased our remote support capabilities, while at the same time maintaining our strong field response.
• It is always our goal to maintain and continue to keep your equipment & IT solutions functional and to minimize any disruption to your operations.
• Sac Valley IT is committed to adhering to all our customers‘ policies and procedures while visiting your location.
• We are encouraging our team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing, social distancing, and staying home if they are feeling ill.
• We can provide you and your staff with secure and reliable remote access solutions. Please reach out to us so we can discuss your needs and the options that are available.
In short, Sac Valley IT is a critical business tool to many. Today and always, we feel privileged, and we are committed, to providing support to our clients.